Location: San Bernardino/Rialto, CA
Employee Type: Part time (up to 30 Hours/week)
Pay Range: $20-$25 per Hour (USD)
Experience: 1+ years
Education: Master degree + Associate BBS License (LPCC/LMFT/LCSW)
SUMMARY OF MAJOR FUNCTIONS
Clinical Counselor II is responsible for coordinating and delivering quality clinical services to clients, maintaining standards of service, and participating in multi-tier school-based clinical support services.
Graduated with an accredited master's degree (or higher) in counseling/clinical psychology, social work or marriage and family therapy in the behavioral sciences leading to licensure. Possess valid MFT/PCC/MSW intern registration with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
One (1) or more years of experience in counseling. Counseling experience in an education setting preferred.
Must provide personal transportation to schools and possess a valid driver’s license, vehicle registration and auto insurance.
· Provides individual, family, and group counseling
· Conducts psycho-educational group and didactic sessions including parenting education, displaying good theoretical knowledge of subject matter
· Maintains effective communication skills in delivering material
· Participates in student support services (IEP, wraparound process, check in/check out, Student Intervention Team, etc.)
· Willing to learn and utilize best practices in school-based counseling such as facilitating restorative circles and developing/implementing behavior intervention plans
· Actively involved in outreach and public relations to promote agency programs to the larger community and service network
· Maintains consistent schedule of treatment activities, staff/supervision meetings, and utilization review meetings
· Maintains clinical records per agency specifications